2017-18 Tuition & Fees
2017-18 Tuition: $9,925
To download current forms, please visit our forms page.
2017-18 Application Fee
For new enrollees to Mayer Lutheran High School, only: the application fee for both online and paper versions of the enrollment application is $25. Click here to apply now.
For all re-enrolling students, an annual application fee of $100 (non-refundable) is required at the time of application and is due by March 1. After March 1, the application fee for re-enrolling students increases to $200. Re-enrollment is online and is accessed through individual coded links sent to each family. If you have not received your email link, contact Dan Perrel, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com.
2017-18 Registration Fee
The annual registration fee is $650 and is due on or before May 1.
Registration fees submitted after May 1 increase to $750. The non-refundable registration fee covers technology, textbooks, instructional costs, tuition payment plans, on-line services, teaching supplies, communications, student admission to school events and transcripts.
2017-18 Athletic & Co-Curricular Fee
A $225 registration fee per child, per activity is due two weeks after the beginning of practices. Additional fees for golf, trapshooting, and cooperative sports with other schools may apply. Please contact our office for further information.
2017-18 International Student Fee
A $3,000 International Student Fee is required of students who live outside the United States and choose to study at MLHS. This fee covers the extra costs involved in processing and serving the unique needs of our students from other nations.
2017-18 Bus Fee
All bus fees are annual charges, which may be paid by semester – ½ due Sept. 1 and ½ due Jan. 1
- Annual Bus Fee-Both Ways $1,300; One Way $900; family two-way $1,600.
- Students may utilize the bus service for a monthly charge of $250.
- There is no charge for residents of District #111 (Watertown) and #110 (Waconia).
- Emergency Bus Use-$10 per ride per student.
- It is our policy to provide bus transportation for students, no matter where they live. Please call for details.
2017-18 Other Fees
- $100 Graduation Fee (seniors only)
- $20 Returned Bank Item
- $25 Late Payment Fee per item
Tuition Assistance is awarded to families based on need according to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) recommendations. To apply, go to www.mytads.com Applications are submitted directly to TADS and recipients are notified by mail of grant approval. The Tuition Assistance application deadline is March 1 of each year. (Applications received after March 1 cannot be guaranteed aid for the upcoming school year. Students who enroll after March 1 will be notified within two weeks of applying for aid.)
Tuition Payment Plans
Four payment plans are available for paying tuition. All other applicable fees need to be paid according to posted deadlines. Please select your payment choice at the time of registration: quarterly, 10-month, & 12-month plans require an EFT Deposit Program. We do not charge fees for our payment plans!
- Annual: Tuition is payable on or before Aug. 1 of the applicable school year.
- Semester: Tuition is payable twice a year. Due on or before August 1and January 1 of the applicable school year.
- Quarterly: Tuition is payable four times a year. Due on or before Aug. 1, Nov. 1, Jan. 1, April 1 of applicable school year.
- 10-month: Tuition is payable ten times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. l through May 1 of the applicable school year.
- 12-month: Tuition is payable twelve times a year due the 1st of every month, starting Aug. 1 through July 1 of the applicable school year.
Pre-Paid Tuition Program
The MLHS Pre‐Paid Tuition Program encourages parents to lock-in tuition rates. For more information, download the Pre-paid Tuition Program form.
- Application Fee- non refundable
- Registration Fee- non-refundable
- Tuition- a written statement is required to withdraw your student from school and also to request a refund of tuition. Tuition refunds are available in accordance with school policy. Please contact our business office.
Mayer Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Continued enrollment may be denied to students who have delinquent accounts or tuition and fees in arrears.
TUITION & FEES POLICY
Tuition and fees are to be paid according to the payment plan selected. Late or delinquent payment of tuition can result in fines or dismissal from school. Transcripts and diplomas cannot be issued for students with accounts in arrears.
- An account is overdue if payment is not received by the 1st day of the month. A $25 late fee will be added after the 10th.
- When an account is 30 days overdue, a reminder will be mailed to the home, and a $25 per month service charge will be added.
- When an account is 60 days overdue, another notice will be mailed to the home. This notice will state that, unless the account has been brought up-to-date within another 30 days, the privilege to attend Lutheran High School will have been forfeited, and the student will not be admitted to classes until the account has been paid OR until satisfactory arrangements have been made, in writing, with the Executive Committee. (This forfeiture takes place on the 91st overdue day.) An additional $25 late fee will apply.
- When an account is 91 days overdue, the student may be excluded from classes. A final notice will be sent indicating that the account will be turned over to a collection agency and/or attorney for collection. Any fees associated with the collection agency and/or attorney will be your responsibility.
- Any student with an unpaid balance from the previous school-year shall forfeit admission for any succeeding school year until the account is paid, or unless a contractual agreement has been made in writing with the Executive Board.
- Any parent with an unpaid balance from any previous year shall forfeit admission of any future student until the past-due account is paid or an arrangement is made with the Executive Board in writing.
- Any senior whose account is overdue on graduation day shall forfeit his/her diploma and transcript processing until the account is paid in full, or satisfactory arrangements have been made in writing with the Executive Board.