For all current fees, please visit our Tuition & Fees Page
You may complete either an online enrollment application (preferred) or a paper version.
- To submit an online application for enrollment, click here.
- To complete a paper application, please click here to download an application form and fax or mail to MLHS, and then pay your application fee (click here for fee information).
- Schedule a placement exam and interview (to be arranged through the Mayer Lutheran Admissions Office).
- Pay Registration fee by April 1. After April 1 fee increases by $100.
You must complete re-enrollment online. Contact Dan Perrel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a secure link.
- Pay Application fee. After March 1, fee increases by $100.
- Complete and submit Tuition and Fees Contract.
- Pay Registration Fee by April 1. After April 1, fee increases by $100.
- Apply for aid online at mytads.com.
- The deadline for tuition assistance applications is March 1. (Tuition Assistance applications received after that time, except in the case of students who enroll after March 1, cannot be guaranteed financial aid for the following school year.)
- Financial aid award letters will be mailed to parents by April 1. (In the case of students who enroll after March 1, letters will be mailed within two weeks of applying.)
- All financial aid is provided by generous supporters of the ministry of Mayer Lutheran High School. Letters of gratitude for aid may be directed to Attn: Financial Aid Committee and mailed to MLHS, 305 5th St NE Mayer, MN 55360